I have always accepted the fact that there are things in life which I can never do. These are monumental events and tasks that have defined people and carved history. Although anything conceived can be achieved, there are exemptions that must be swallowed hard. Perhaps I will never live any of these things, but at least I managed to dream them.
10. Being the US President..... Of course I am a not an American citizen and I don't have plans to be one. But becoming the most powerful man in the world has always been part of my wishes.
9. Doing a voyager impersonation..... Circling around the world with a ship is a daunting task. The hardest part of it is ensuring that the world is not big enough to be circled.
8. Acting for a heist movie..... After watching Ocean's 13, I kept on thinking the possibility of me being included in the film. Now we can already change the movie title to Ocean's 14.
7. Dating Princess Diana..... No one is perfect in this world. If there is anyone who will come close to the word perfection, then its Princess Diana.
6. Commanding one of Hitler's battalions..... Forget about the claim that Hitler was an anti-Christ. It is his war strategies that enamored me to guide his army.
5. Inventing a breakthrough innovation..... From the abacus to the computers, the world has never been the same again. I have always wanted to make something that will make life easy.
4. Investigating a global case..... It does not matter if I wok for FBI or CIA on this one. The most important thing is that I spearhead the team.
3. Playing in the World Cup Finals..... In this game I will score a hat trick. The most important goal will seal the game and allow me to lift the trophy.
2. Singing with the Beatles in a concert..... All I ask is five of my favorite songs to be sang by me with the greatest band of all time. I will; Here, there, and everywhere; The long and winding road; In my life; and Let it be.
1. Hitting a homerun at Fenway Park against the Yankees..... Here is the scenario, I am playing for the Red Sox and it is Game 7 of the ALCS, bottom of the 9th, no scores for both teams, 2 outs, nobody on, full count, with Roger Clemens on the mound. With a great swing, I drive the ball towards the Green Monster and the rest is history.
These go beyond hallucination. Indeed, these events will never happen even if I live 9 lifetimes. But it is a good thing that I came to fathom these moments. For that I have experienced greatness, and greatness no matter how brief stays with a man. Just Gene Hackman..... Sweet!!!