Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Belting the 10th Octave


I have always been attracted to great singers. Looks never matter, but the voice definitely will. There are several artists that I admire because of their vocal prowess. Aside from the power singers, good old fashioned artists with angelic voices will fit in my list.

10. Carrie Underwood..... She looks like Reese Witherspoon and a classic country girl. Behind those looks, her voice melts my heart.

9. Norah Jones..... Her songs are masterpieces. The best thing about her is that she can cure my deficiency in sleeping.

8. Shania Twain..... The classic version of beauty with a voice. I like her when she wears sexy clothes and sing those country songs.

7. Kelly Clarkson..... America's darling can definitely sing. After winning the inaugural season of American Idol, she vindicated most of the people who voted for her.

6. Barbra Streisand..... Classic music and tunes are like flowers that eternally bloom. Indeed, Barbra is an all-around performer.

5. Celine Dion..... Voice power coupled with control is her main forte. She has mesmerized millions of hearts and those include mine.

4. Beyonce Knowles..... I have to say that she is the most complete artist aside Barbra Streisand. I have always wished that I am Jay-Z.

3. Charlotte Church..... This is where the angelic category falls in place. At the tender age of 13 she has already rocked my world.

2. Whitney Houston..... Her current problems will never overshadow the accomplishments she had made. Also, she is probably the best singer ever.

1. Christina Aguilera..... The most technically gifted singer alive. When she sings, life becomes profound and meaningful. Fascinating!

I realized that I made several omissions in my list. In this post, however, it is always my call. Period!

0 comments: